Sunday, August 14, 2011

Leaving...on a Southwest Plane?

So I've been packing for a few hours. And when I say packing, I mean......well, mostly instant messaging or browsing the internet, or editing a certain someone's cover letter, punctuated by short, intense bursts of packing. It's going well, for the most part.

For instance, I finally embraced the boyscout method of packing...and now I have a 40 lb suitcase full of rolled clothes. And as much as I hate to admit it, rolling your clothes does actually save space. So I'm in pretty good shape...except for the fact that I'm stalling.

Not only am I stalling. No, I've brought stalling to a new art form. In fact, I'm stalling so hard, I think I deserve a medal. Or a place in the National Hall of Fame of Stalling...or a plaque. Anything.

As much as I am crazily, stupidly excited about this journey...I'm not really ready to embark on it, yet. So as long as I don't finish packing, I won't be leaving.

Except it's 3:01 AM and I'm leaving in 2 hours for a flight that leaves at 7 AM. And I am.....blogging?! Ackkkkk!

I have crap to DOOOOOOOOOOOOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment